What Is A gene? All life is controled by Genes Human Traits: Hair, Skin and Eye Colour ...
Behaviours [ good & bad ] ... Traits Heredity- Why you look the way
Videos at Youtube:
All Characteristics are inherited in your Ancestral Genes
- A gene is the basic
physical and functional unit of heredity.
- Genes are made up of DNA.
- Some genes act as instructions
to make molecules called proteins.
- However, many genes do not
code for proteins.
- In humans, genes vary in size
from a few hundred DNA bases to more than 2 million bases.
- A Gene is comprised of a DNA strand and a
X or Y Chromosome
- X for Paternal male
and Y for Maternal female
Youtube video on DNA
- What is DNA and How Does it Work?
- Genetics and Evolution?
Prepared by Bernard Edwin Anthony Beleskey January 2nd 2022